Ron's English Helper
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Summer is coming
It's another warm day, but this time it feels like summer is just around the corner. I'm not looking forward to the hot and humid days of July and August, but that's par for the course in the Midwest.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why am I writing this blog?
I've met lots of people who want to improve their English. I hope this blog will be an interesting example of good grammar and common idioms.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2020
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
2013
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(27)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
▼
2009
(41)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(8)
Holiday splurge
Three-day weekend
Working at home
Problem solving
Summer is coming
Another Monday
What a beautiful day!
Busy day at work
►
April
(2)
About Me
Ron
Grew up on a farm. Studied counseling and psychology in college.
View my complete profile
Search This Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment