Sunday, April 4, 2010

More verb tenses

I created these exercises (and many more) for my friend Mark. These are examples of pronouns and the verbs that go with them.

I have a red car. 
You have a green car. 
He has a brown car. 

Two years ago, I had a white car. 
Maybe next year I will have a blue car. 

I have to go to work today. 
You have to go to work today.
He has to go to work today. 
I don’t have to work tomorrow. 
You don’t have to work tomorrow. 
He doesn’t have to work tomorrow. 

I had to stay home yesterday because I was sick. 
She had to stay home yesterday because she was sick.

I give him my books after I read them. 
I gave him a book yesterday. 
He gives me money sometimes. 
I will give him a new book tomorrow. 
I have given him many books.

I have more examples. Do you want to read them?

No comments:

Post a Comment