Thursday, September 30, 2010

Have you ever . . . ?

Have you ever felt lonely in a crowd? Shallow relationships aren't satisfying. 
Have you ever felt rejected? It makes you appreciate friends who accept you as you are. 
Have you ever had a friend who accepts you as you are? There's nothing like it, and nothing better because you are free to be yourself. 
Have you ever felt like crying but you didn't know why? I felt that way this week. I'm glad I have a friend who understood and encouraged me to hold on till the feeling passed. 
Have you ever felt like you've known someone for years even though you met only a few months ago? It's possible if you allow your relationship to grow deep enough. 
Have you ever been happy but couldn't share it with anyone? It's so great so share your happiness with a friend.
Have you ever told your friend how much he or she means to you? It may be awkward at first, but it's worth the risk. 
Have you ever been forgiven? Isn't it great to know you don't have to be perfect to be accepted?

No comments:

Post a Comment