Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Would have been

I would have been posting new entries more often, but I've been busy. I should have known that being a grandfather would take a bit of my time. I would never have guessed it could be so much fun! Unfortunately, it has been hard to manage my time and fulfill other responsibilities.

If I had thought about it, I could have planned ahead to get some things finished around the house before my grandson arrived. As it is, I'll probably spend the winter wishing I had finished them!

My daughter had told me sometime ago that she would bring the baby to visit me at work. Yesterday was that day. I have seldom felt such pride, holding him, listening to co-workers (especially the ladies) say how cute he is, and that I looked like a good grampa.

Would you have ever guessed that the past perfect tense could be so interesting? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment