I had been writing this blog for several weeks when I decided to post some entries using phrasal verbs. Before that I wrote in a more journalistic style. Today I thought I would write some sentences with examples of past tense verbs.
If I have written anything you don't understand, please let me know. Maybe you can show me how I could have written it more clearly.
When did you start reading this blog? I hope that you learned something and had a good time doing it.
If you have read my posts, you know that I went to Switzerland in September. Have you ever been there?
When I was growing up, I lived on a farm. We had lots of animals. It was a good experience, but I knew I didn't want to stay there. When I got married, I moved to the city. That was 35 years ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment