Since it's that time of year--fall--I think I'll write some sentences with the word 'fall'.
I'll hurry because I don't want to fall behind. It will be winter soon! Fall won't last forever.
Did you ever fall in love?
Did you fall for that special person the first time you met?
Well, if you have someone, I hope you never fall apart.
You may fall out once in awhile. Don't fall for the lie that true love always makes you happy. Arguments are bound to happen. But if you're committed to each other, and you're careful to treat each other with respect, you can always fall back on the trust you build into your relationship.
The stock market in the US is recovering. I hope it doesn't fall off again. Although I do wish the price of gas would fall off a little!
So what do you think? Can you use this word 'fall' with confidence? If you practice, it will be as easy as falling off a log!

No comments:
Post a Comment