Monday, October 26, 2009

Out

We went out of town this weekend to help out my wife's parents. Her mother got out of the hospital on Saturday. We hope she doesn't run out of pain medicine. 

Since we were busy, we didn't have time to go out on the town. Don't worry, we didn't go out of our minds. 

Have you ever felt left out because everyone else got invited to the party while you stayed home? 

Did your best friend ever run out on you when you needed him most? 

When I look out my window today, will I see sunshine or rain? 

Look out! There's a car coming. We can't cross the street yet. 

How did you make out last week? I know you were very busy. 

Did he make out his will before he died? 

I think I'll take out a loan to buy a new car. 

I'm going out on a limb, but I think he's going to change his ways and stay out of trouble. 

You have to stay out of his way when he gets angry. He might punch you out! 

I see that I'm out of time, so I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment