Saturday, October 24, 2009

Go, going, gone!

Every day, Monday through Friday, I go to work. If you ask me, "Where are you going in your career?", I don't really know. I hope I'm not just going through the motions, but I haven't found anything at the insurance company that I really want to go after. 

Maybe you've noticed that some people are a little sensitive. You have to be careful what you say to them, because they might get angry and go off on you. Then where would you go? You might go crazy if you don't go away! 

It's hard to keep up with the latest language for dating. When I was young, we said we were 'going steady'. I've heard my daughter say they were 'going out' even when they were too young to go anywhere without their parents. That's how it goes. 

That's all I have to give on 'go'. I must be going. I'm gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment