Tuesday, August 17, 2010

About

I read a fascinating book about baseball. It was about 300 pages long. 

It's about time for school to start here in the states. I don't really care about it, because I'm not in school and I don't have kids at home any more. I hear my co-workers talk about it. 

I see that my neighbor is mowing his yard. It's about time! He let it grow too tall this time. 

We've had several weeks of hot weather. It's about all I can take. Isn't it about over? 

My brother is about as tall as I am and we both have red hair, although his is about gone. 

He did an about face (changed his mind) when I told him the rest of the story. 

It's about time for me to go mow my own yard. Then I'll be about through with my chores for today. 

Did you like this? Please tell me what you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment